If you are in the Raleigh, North Carolina area tomorrow night (or tonight, depending on when you read this), I hope you will join us for our Holiday Maker Market in the parking lot at Gather from 6:30 to 9:30 PM. We’ll have over nine local makers selling their wares: peppermint bark, textiles, jewelry, kids items, letterpress greeting cards, leather accessories, hand carved wooden spoons, and more.
In addition we’ll have cider and inside the shop local artist Jordan Grace Owens will have a DIY paper doll ornaments making station. You can register for the ornament portion here. Also in the shop we’ve received a lot of new merchandise and ceramics, perfect for gift giving. Everything inside the shop (not including products from the makers market) will be 20% off.
– Cat Call Collective – Beautiful, simple and whimsical letterpress greeting cards and holiday cards
– The Apothecary’s Kitchen – small batch peppermint bark made with dark and white chocolate and organic candy canes. Made by my husband here in Raleigh.
– Ask The Trees – hand carved wooden kitchen utensils and implements
– Shop Windblown – modern and minimal jewelry
– Redden Goods – hand dyed textiles, pillows and rugs
– Freshly Given – handmade leather clutches and accessories made from recycled leather
– Bird & Beau – sweet and colorful jewelry and sparkly accessories
– Tyger Alexis – custom kids clothing and accessories made from original patterns and and hand cut and sewn here In Raleigh.
And finally, in addition to our event, our neighbors in the N. Person St. area will also be hosting small events at their shops as well and there will be carolers. So bundle up and bring your friends, and we’ll see you tomorrow.
Participating neighbors: Edge of Urge, local salon, lumina clothing, oak city cycling, Pelagic Beer, Person Street Bar, Raleigh City Farm, so & so books, Standard Foods, William & Co, Wine Authorities & Yellow Dog Bread.