There is something about just before the change of a new season that is so magical. To usher in the beginning of fall, I’ve pulled together some autumn inspired gift picks from the Gather Goods Co shop and online including a few new greeting cards I made with this season in mind.
- Thinking of You, Mushroom Art Card – because when the weather changes warm burgundy reds, browns and golds feel just right
- Forest Green Pillow with Fringe – to instantly make your couch switch from summer to fall
- Moth Wall Art – hyper realistic, whimsical moth art to adorn your walls
- Deep Red Vegan Nail Polish – inspired by Olivia Rodrigo’s new album, Guts
- A Tortoise Shell Patterned Glass – for casting a beautiful glow when filled with a votive candle, or making your daily water habit a little more glamorous
- Ceramic Snake Wall Art – creepy or cool, you decide. I think they are very cool.
- 1000 Piece Sea Anemones Puzzle – for shorter days and longer nights, device free
- A Groovy Multi-Colored Vase – for placing dried flowers or branches in
- A Swirly Striped Ceramic Mug – for dopamine boosting morning sips
- Orange and Yellow Moth Art – for giving your walls character
- Masala Chai Concentrate – because Chai and fall belong together
- Botanical Aloe Lotion – for skin that is starting to dry out from the change in weather
And, two more fall themed cards that I recently designed: Happy Cozy Season & Thankful For You. You can find all of these items in the Gather Goods Co online shop or in-person at our retail space in downtown Cary, NC.